Thursday, September 13, 2012

Sluggish

 I just realized that I am doing what I have always done; and that is forgetting about my blog.  I really want to keep this one up if just for a journal for me.

I've been busy trying to settle insurance policies (that I thank God that I have them) , cancelling phone and tv contracts, if you can believe they actually let me do that!  A death certificate is a pretty good answer for most of them.  I am able , since I have those insurance policies, to refinance my house so that I can stay there.  It is my home.  I know that I have been back and forth with different ideas as to my living arrangements and it just seems that I have kept the whole family upset.  I really think that they want me to stay home, so I will.

I may change paint to freshen up things and rearrange, too.   But it will be Gigi's house.  My almost 3 y\o is pretty savvy and she was told that Papa went to heaven and she is good with that and says that she knows that I miss him.  She says, "It is ok to cry Gigi."  Such things make life much more manageable.

I am also ready to figure out a memorial service and scatter Dale's ashes.  I will do it right here at home and put up some sort of a temporary headstone, until I can figure out where to put both of us permanently.  It is the best I can do.

So now, even tho I should, I don't plan to worry about the basement . (What a cop-out!!!!!!!)  I am thinking about turning the dining room into a craft area, but with the babies, I don't know.........   I need to keep things out so that I will remember to work on them.  Yes, I am that bad. I do have Christmas and crochet on my mind.  I have to go down and figure out what I want to do and find the yarns to do it with.  But first!!!!!!  I am going to make myself a purse!  I simply cannot find one that I like and am tired of paying for them.  I have some wonderful patterns that I can alter to suit myself, and I have some nylon yarn/thread to do it with. Maybe I should decide and post a pre-picture and then I will be obligated to work on it and post my progress.  I always have needed a fire lit under my butt to get going on things!

So with that, I will get back later.............. :)

3 comments: