Thursday, August 30, 2012

Not for the faint of heart!



As promised, here are some "before" pics of my new living space.  Be glad this is not in 3D because you might just jump out of your chair! These pictures were taken with my phone and are not the best clear representation of all of these yummy treasures! I did forget to take pictures of the two large windows. I didn't even have the lights on for these pictures and there was plenty of light.  There is actually about 450 sq. ft. down there. I will have to add a small bathroom and teeny kitchen/workspace.  My mind is swirling with ideas!

Looks like I am going to have to work on my picture posting skills.






 
Only part of my yarn stash.


 
The only spot that isn't trashed.  One wall is ocean blue
and the other is a lime green!  Experiment gone so bad!
This picture certainly did not pick up the green. And it is GREEN!
 

How many time have I rummaged through this stuff for a treasure  that wasn't there.
Washer is great, the dryer got fried by lightening.
This is just the stair landing!





 


 


5 comments:

  1. Big undertaking! I hope you will make a cosy nook to subside in with a cup of tea, as a priority! One of Bernard's (my previous husband) last instructions to me was "Take tea-breaks!!" Excellent advice x :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your husband was a very wise man:) I am a tea/mocha drinker and I can just see me all comfy with tea and a
      crochet project, a nice hazelnut candle, maybe some Tao music.

      The problem is finding a carpenter that can get on with the project!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you're talking, Sherry! This is really a great looking space. I can already see you snuggled up in it. All my love to you today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And my love and best wishes to the both of you, too!

    ReplyDelete