Thursday, August 23, 2012

An altogether good day

Well, I just had to look at my FB messages and what did I find?  A horrid, cruel one from Dale's ex.  Just when do they give up, do you think?  Just what I needed, but I weeded through it and disected it until I found a couple of slip-ups on her part, so I know that all of the horrible accusations are false. 

So after that, what worse could happen?   My lovely daughters took me out for a surprise lunch which was very good.  My work load is manageable, which is good.  I feel decent, which is good.

I don't have a lot to interest anyone but I did swipe this picture from another blog:



Do you ever feel like the spot?  :) 

3 comments:

  1. :0(

    Nobody who could do such a nasty thing to you could possibly have anything to say worth hearing.

    God bless your day, and may it have happy things in xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry, friend, I hope you will completely block her from your facebook page so that no more messages can be left by her. She is in no way affiliated with you. A hardy round of "weed pulling" might make you feel good all over.

    Bless you always. I'm so glad to know how you are getting along these days.

    Yes. I often feel like the spot. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO, it was way beyond not hearing! I did block her and the daughter and will on the phone as soon as I find out how! No, this is one thing that I can nip in the bud since I don't have Dale around anymore
    . He tried to shield me, but now I have no reason whatsoever to have them shadowing my life!

    ReplyDelete