Friday, August 24, 2012

Little people that make life worthwhile

Oh my! I am not sure which baby is which!
I have not learned how to send pictures from my phone to my computer, so these are some that I had in my computer already.  Mamas don't be offended if they happen to be all of one baby! These pictures are not current, but I love them




All three of my granddaughters looked very similar at birth. They were within ounces of each other.  One was bald. They were all beautiful and getting more so each day.  I just love to watch them as their little personalities develop.  And wow they are different.  But all being born within about two years, they are like a basket of puppies when they play.  They always bring joy to my heart and are helping me, along with their moms and dads to keep grief in proper proper proportions.    




This child is totally into bling!







 



A nice bath and dreamin' of angels or puppies........




                My family is my salvation in this earthly life.

1 comment: